October 26, 2015

Beacon Hill








sweater similar | pants | shoes | bag | necklace | earrings

On Saturday, my mom and I went into Boston for the day. Although it was a bit chilly, the city looked beautiful with all the trees and fall decorations. Before we went shopping, we walked around Beacon Hill which always so much fun. The houses are all so quaint with window boxes and cute door knockers. We stumbled upon this little flower shop and I knew it would be the perfect place to stop and snap some blog pictures! 

Last week, I posted a picture on Instagram wearing these pants and I am so obsessed with them. I have been on the hunt for a pair of olive green pants for quite some time now (it seems to have become one of my favorite colors to wear in the fall) and I finally did! They are extremely soft and so comfortable, and wait for it... under $20!! There is nothing better than finding exactly what you have been on the hunt for and then getting it for a steal. They are still available at Old Navy, and come in three other colors if olive isn't for you. Enjoy the week! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment