October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites

TGIF! Despite this only being a four day week, as always I am excited for the weekend! As I am writing this, I am cramming for a few tests that I have tomorrow, so this post is going to be short and sweet. This weekend I am babysitting every night, so hopefully I can find a little bit of time to do something fun during the day! 

Last weekend was homecoming at my school which is always a blast. This year I especially loved my dress because I can completely see myself wearing it a ton this fall! It is under $30, so make sure you get it before it's gone! 

Two: Leaves
This week I really started to notice that all the trees are finally changing. Driving around town is absolutely beautiful and there is nothing more scenic than fall in New England. 

Three: Layers 
The mornings have been getting super chilly and I have really started to need to toss on an extra layer. Vests and lightweight jackets are always great for this time of year!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment