August 04, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I seriously cannot believe that it is already August and I move into college in 21 days. This has been one of the best and fastest summers to date. With move in day just around the corner for me and my friends, we have been trying to make the most of every single day. This past week has been a total whirlwind but I have enjoyed every second of it!  

One: Martha's Vineyard
This past weekend my friends and I went to the Vineyard for the day. We try to do at least one day trip every summer and our days off finally all overlapped so we were able to do it. The day started off with a lovely 5:30 wake up call to catch an early ferry over. We enjoyed lunch on the water in Edgartown, shopped around town, and walked up to the lighthouse to take some pictures. 

Two: Maine
Friday-Tuesday I was lucky enough to spend in Maine with my two best friends from when I used to go to camp. We always get together once a summer and this year we had a blast going to the beach, cliff jumping, boating, and eating lots of delicious food! 

Three: Birkenstocks
You guys, I finally caved and purchased a pair of Birkenstocks. Honestly, I still think they are the ugliest shoes ever, however they are beyond comfortable... I haven't worn other shoes since I got them. If you have a summer job that requires you to be on your feet all day, or know you will be doing a lot of walking on campus in the fall I could not recommend them enough! 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment