August 07, 2017

2017-2018 Agendas


Well here we are... August 7th and I am writing my first back to school post. For the past thirteen years I have started school on the Tuesday after labor day weekend, so going to college in August is going to be quite the adjustment for me. As move in day gets closer and closer, I have to face reality and start to gear up for classes and get my school supplies. Every year, the thing I get most excited about when school supplies shopping is getting a new agenda for the upcoming year. Over the years I have had my fair share of agendas ranging from the assignment notebook we were given in third grade, to a few Lilly Pulitzer ones, and a Sugarpaper for Target one. Though I do love all of the agendas above, I ended up going with the "blue tile" day designer! I love the 8.5x11" size and the fact that it has both monthly and weekly overviews. Initially I was considering the original Day Designer, but personally I do not feel the need for a full page for everyday. Have you purchased your agenda yet? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment