August 18, 2017

Friday Favorites

This is the last Friday Favorites post before I move into college, wow. To be quite honest this has really been one of the hardest weeks ever. Yesterday, I said goodbye to one of my best friends which was extremely difficult and resulted in an ocean of tears. The upcoming week is going to be filled with lots of goodbyes and I have a feeling that it is going to be very taxing and emotionally draining. Today is my last day of work and after that, the college packing process will be in full swing until I leave on Wednesday to drive down to North Carolina. 

One: Dinner in Boston
On Wednesday night all my friends and I went into Boston as our final hurrah before everyone heads off to school. I could not have asked for a better night and it was the perfect way to end the summer. 

Two: Ice Cream
This week has been quite the indulgent one... I guess it's justified as I will be eating dining hall food for the next 9 months. Black Raspberry ice cream with pink sprinkles, along with my best friends, will be missed.

Three: New Laptop
This week my new laptop finally arrived! After five years with my macbook air, it was officially time to get an upgrade. I ended up going with the 512 GB macbook pro in gray and am so excited to have more storage and a faster functioning computer. Apple and Beats are running a promo for college students where you get a free pair of Beats with your purchase of a computer which is an awesome addition! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I can't wait to hear about your move in experience!! Move in at Elon is an absolute breeze. They really help with everything! If you have any questions about the school in general or anything Elon-related don't hesitate to reach out!! Even though I just graduated in May I already miss it so much.

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete