August 14, 2017

Tassel Top








top (last season) very similar + under $80 | jean skirt similar | earrings | bracelet | shoes 

Hooray, I'm finally back with an outfit post! You guys don't know how long I have been waiting to shoot looks for the blog. In the middle of July my SD card (which I had had since freshman year) decided that it was going to break, so I ordered a new one on Amazon knowing it would arrive in two days. Unfortunately, I accidentally sent it to my house at home instead of to the Cape so I did not get until about a month later when my Dad went home for a few days. Now that I am finally back in business in the camera department, I am so excited to schedule a bunch of outfit posts before I head off to college! 

This look is one of my favorite outfits I have shared on the blog in a long time. I purchased the tassel top last year from Forever 21 and I absolutely love it. The neckline is very different from my other tops and the detailing on the hem makes the simple white top super fun. I actually purchased my denim skirt for spirit week in the spring when the senior class was the 90's for decade day and I rocked a nice denim on denim look. To be honest, I was not sure if I would wear it again, but I have found myself gravitating towards it quite frequently this summer. This would be a great outfit for the day and then transitioned to a cute night look by adding heels (these block heels have been my go-to this summer) and some fun gold jewelry! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

3 comments :

  1. This is such a fun top! I love those tassels!

    Desirae | Thelonestardarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your bracelet engraved with your hometown or with Cape Cod? It would be awesome if you made one for Elon.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is gorgeous!!
    Xo, Kelsey | www.petiteinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete