August 15, 2017

Best Shows on Amazon Prime

Streaming shows and videos online has revolutionized the world of television. There is no longer a need to have a TV in your dorm, remember to record your favorite show, or have to wait a week for the next episode to air. You can watch what you want, when you want, and how you want. Personally, when I go to watch a show on my computer I automatically think to open up my Netflix account. Although there is a plethora of amazing shows and movies available there, Amazon Prime's video section has a ton of great series that you would not be able to find on Netflix. Over the past year or so, these four shows have really caught my attention and have been deemed binge worthy in my book! Are you a fan of Sex and the City, Suits, The Good Wife, or Big Little Lies

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment