October 13, 2016

Steal Her Style: Fall Neutrals

sweater | skirt | clutch | shoes | cuff | watch | earrings | sunglasses

This summer during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I purchased a suede skirt and got an incredible deal! Since purchasing it, I have been pinning so many different looks featuring them to help me come up with some ideas on how to style mine. Like I said in my outfit post this week, I have been stocking up on basics this fall and the moment I saw this neutral look I knew I had to recreate it. An all neural outfit can sometimes be daunting to pull off, however with fun shoes and accessories you can add a pop of color or print to spice up and other wise bland look. When planning my outfits this is not something I would have ever created on my own, but I am now looking forward to wearing something similar this fall! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea


5 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh this outfit is so cute! I've been in the market for some skirts like that and some lace up flats, love this!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I still haven't found a suede skirt that I really love/fits me great (the joys of being so tall) but I'm always eyeing outfits like this one and wishing I had one!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these posts, they're so creative! in love with the button front/laceup trend too!

    xo, Hannah
    hannahwithacamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Have a lovely week xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete