October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites

We made it through another week- TGIF! This week has been pretty light in the homework department, so I have been able to do a lot of fun things that I typically can't do monday-friday. Today after school I am driving down to Providence to visit my friend from Colorado while she is visiting on the east coast! I have not spent a lot of time in Providence, so I am excited to explore the city a little bit and get dinner at a fun restaurant. On Saturday I am going to try to wrap up all of my applications, and sunday I am volunteering at my favorite event for the education foundation in my town! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?

One: Foliage
The foliage in my town is in full swing and it looks so pretty everywhere you go! Last sunday I went on a really long run and couldn't help but snapping a few pictures along the way. This time of year really makes me appreciate living in New England. 

Two: the Head and the Heart Concert 
On Tuesday night my friend Clare and I went into Boston for the Head and the Heart concert and had such a blast! The concert was at the Orpheum theatre which was such a cool venue. It is one of the oldest theaters in the United States and looks more like a place you would see an orchestra or a ballet than a concert. That being said, it is pretty small so you would have relatively good seats anywhere in the theatre. We were in the fourth row which was awesome and they sounded amazing! The band was so great live and you could really tell how talented they all are. 

Three: Julia Engel's Meetup
Julia added a story on her snapchat on Tuesday saying that she was going to have a last minute meet up in Boston on Wednesday night and Julianna and I instantly cleared our schedules so we could go! The meet up was hosted at Tatte, which is a cute bakery/ coffee shop in Beacon Hill (such an aesthetically pleasing place #justbloggerthings). Julia is our favorite blogger so it was so exciting that she was in our city and that we got to meet her! She was seriously so sweet and we got to chat with her for a while about her travels and blogging. 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment