October 03, 2016

Homecoming Dresses



Julianna and I spent a long time in the mall on saturday and had no luck finding dresses for homecoming, so I have been browsing lots of websites in search of the perfect one. Every year the senior class plans homecoming and this year we have been really up on school spirit and decided to just go with our school colors, red, white, and black. So, all of the girls are going to wear dresses that go with the school colors. Initially I was set on wearing red, however I struggled to find a red dress that I really loved. Since this is my last homecoming dance, I wanted a dress that I was excited about. When I stumbled upon this black dress with the fun criss crossed back I knew it was perfect- plus it's under $35 which was an added bonus! Homecoming is in two weeks, so now I just need to figure out what shoes I am going to wear! What dress are you wearing to your homecoming? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. Love all your picks, but I think I definitely love that black one the best!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete