October 20, 2016

Senior Quote

This week our senior quotes had to be submitted for the yearbook. Picking out a quote had been in the back of my mind for a couple months, however I just kept putting it off until the night before... there's just so much going on right now :) At my school most people's quotes are not too serious and intellectual, so I knew that I wanted something funny, but also something that represented my personality well. For those of you that don't know, Parks and Rec is my favorite show. Everything about it is hilarious from the general plot to each character's insanely unique personality.  Also, if you follow our Instagram then you likely know that I am a breakfast/brunch enthusiast. When watching the show I always related to Ron and Leslie's love breakfast food, so after doing a little bit of research I stumbled upon this gem and knew it was meant to be. Though it's not your traditional senior quote, I think that it is absolutely perfect and suits me and my love for breakfast perfectly. Remember, there has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast foods... especially a good plate of cinnamon french toast!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment