October 24, 2016

Complete Fall Fashion Guide





This post has been a long time coming... somehow it took me until the end of october to complete it, so I hope you enjoy! Stores have been adding so many new products over the past couple of weeks so I have been compiling my favorites to make a collective fall fashion guide. Many of the items on this list are basic essentials for any year (Barbour, Patagonia, and most of the shoes), however a few of the pieces will incorporate some fun trends into your closet this fall. Free people is honestly one of those brands that just intimidates me; I know there are always some super cute hidden gems on their site, however the over the top boho items overwhelm me. It's kind of like Forever 21, in that I have not really shopped there since middle school, and I have to mentally prepare myself before searching though their products. Surprisingly, this fall I have purchased two or three of their items via Nordstrom and am completely in love. All of their tops are insanely soft and flattering making them great for those chilly mornings when you want to look cute but also stay comfortable. This loose split back pullover has become one of my go-to pieces this fall and I highly recommend it! Are any of my picks also some of your fall must haves?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I love the red quarter-zip, it looks like the perfect fall color!

    xo, Hannah
    hannahwithacamera.com

    ReplyDelete