May 04, 2015

Denim







This spring all things denim seem to really be one of the big trends and I love it! In the fall and winter I practically wear jeans everyday, they go with everything and if you find the right pair they are super comfortable! I don't own a pair of ripped jeans, but I really like the texture they add to an outfit, along with the contrast of pairing them with more feminine pieces. I have tried boyfriend jeans on, unfortunately they look ridiculous on me but if you can pull them off they are so cute! About a month ago I purchased this jean jacket and have been surprised at how much I have worn it (see it styled here). They look great paired with dresses, skirts, colored pants, and white jeans! As for denim shorts, I have been looking for the perfect pair for quite a while now but have really been striking out. I own a pair from Joe's Jeans that I scored at the outlets, but want a slightly edgier pair for summer, concerts, etc. It's surprisingly hard to find a pair that are slightly ripped, fit nicely and actually cover your butt. Do you struggle with finding jean shorts? Where do you buy yours?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment