May 01, 2015

Friday Favorites

Let's just say that this week was rough. I flew home from Florida on monday. My initial flight way delayed, we missed our connecter, got stuck in Chicago and ended up getting home at 2:30 am. As always, teachers like to get right to business after vacation. I have been swamped with projects and homework. 8 weeks until summer and I am hoping that they go by quickly! This Friday I am reminiscing on the warm weather as most of my Instagram pictures in the last 7 days were from Florida.

One: Seaside
Oh my goodness, Seaside, Florida is one of the cutest little towns I have been to. I kind of reminded me of a much smaller and Southern version of Nantucket or the Vineyard. They had adorable little shops, streets of beautiful beach houses, food trucks, ice cream shops and of course, the stunning seashore. I snagged a coral long sleeve tee shirt that I know I will be wearing a lot between exams and summer nights coming up. 

Two: Jack Rogers
It's no surprise that I love my Jack Rogers and I was so excited to get to wear them every day over spring break. My mom snapped this picture while in Seaside- can we just discuss the amazing Instagram backgrounds that they have there. 

Three: These Shorts
Over my week at the beach I found myself sporting theses shorts so many times. They can easily be transitioned from the beach to dinner out. I love the navy and white pattern and they are so comfortable. Wishing I was lounging around this pool right about now :) 

Happy Friday, and happy May! 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment