May 19, 2015

Pink and Orange






shirt- J. Crew Factory | shorts- Joe's Jeans | scarf- Old Navy similar | bracelet- J. Crew Factory | shoes- Jack Rogers | sunnies- J. Crew Factory

I love the pink and orange combination, but sometimes it can be so hard to style. The two colors create such a fun and colorful summer vibe. Personally, I think I don't look very good in orange (still not sure why I ever purchased this shirt), but with the scarf I think it's fine. When working with these colors, make sure you have a contrasting color worked into the look, whether that is some jewelry, a scarf, bag, or shoes. I think that white works the best. The pom poms on the end of my scarf, along with my pink sandals add a small pop of pink to play up the color combo.

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. That scarf is a must have! Gorgeous!

    Enter to win $25 dollars to the Mint Julep Boutique here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, it's simple and cute! Great post and great location!
    http://collegecultureblog.com

    ReplyDelete