July 03, 2014

July 4th Stylings for the Patriotic Prepster!

Alright everyone, who is excited for the 4th of July tomorrow?  I know I am!  Whether you are having a casual barbecue with friends and family or doing something more formal, I hope we all have a fun way to celebrate this summer holiday.  Today, I styled two different outfits that are both casual, yet classy and keep to the spirit of patriotism.  

Here's the first outfit.  This would be good if it is going to be a little chilly wherever you're celebrating the holiday.



I absolutely love this maxi skirt. It's perfect for both spring and summer!

How cute are these lobster earrings?  A great accent for July 4th attire

And now let's move onto the second outfit.  A little more casual and definitely meant for a warmer day. The pattern in the shirt completes this look!


I love the bow detail on this top!

How cute is this bouquet?

Outfit #1
Shirt: J. Crew Factory | Skirt: J. Crew Factory | Shoes: Tory Burch (similar) | Earrings: Etsy (similar)
Outfit #2
Shirt: J. Crew (similar) | Shorts: J. Crew | Shoes: Jack Rogers

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday and has a cute outfit picked out!

xoxo,
Julianna

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment