July 02, 2014

Pattern Perfection

What would my summer wardrobe be without patterned shorts?  I honestly don't know!  I wear patterned shorts most days in the summer; and the days I don't, my top has some pattern to it.  Being my Lilly-loving self, I adore wearing pink and green in the summer.  Both are statement colors that are both fun, yet sophisticated.  When I walked down to the dock today to take pictures, I was blown away by how windy it was (pun intended)!  At least it was a warm breeze.  Speaking of wind, apparently we are supposed to get a storm on July 4th.  I'm just wishing that the weather stays this nice through the holiday in New England!

 Although I haven't had them for long, these are my favorite pair of Jack Rogers!


I can never get over this beautiful view!

Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) | Shirt: J. Crew | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Bracelet: C. Wonder (similar)

xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea



No comments :

Post a Comment