July 23, 2014

Good InVESTments



 As many of you may already know J. Crew Factory released their vests again today! Vest are one of my top necessities for fall and winter, they are super cute for layering, keep you warm and can be styled in so many ways. Last year I purchased the vest in Warm Bisque from J. Crew Factory and scored a cobalt blue one this spring in the sale section of my local J. Crew! This morning Salli from ww.stylebysalli.blogspot.com posted a picture on Instagram saying that the herringbone vest was back, so I rushed over to my laptop and made the purchase! Julianna got the black which is a great basic and will match everything! The Vest retails for $108 and is on sale for $75.50 and if you spend $100 or more you will receive free shipping and an extra 20% off! The solid colored vests retail for $98 and are on sale for $68.50, this deal is pretty great so I highly suggest checking out J. Crew Factory and making the inVESTment for fall! 
Let us know if you purchased a vest!
xoxo,
Catherine and Julianna

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment