February 01, 2016

Valentines Day {For Her}

heels | sweater | candle | wallet | lipstick | vest | key chain | earrings | pencils | water bottle | fitbit | mug

I don't know about you but I seriously cannot believe that it is February 1st! This month I have a ton of exciting things planned, including a couple of trips. In addition to that, Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I am pretty neutral on the day itself. I don't love it, but I am not one of those girls that sulks around on February 14th. Although I don't have a boyfriend and most likely will not have any plans, how could I not get excited about a day filled with pink and chocolate hearts?!

These gifts would be great for any of your closest friends, mom, or sister. Also, you could take the treat yoself route and have a little excuse to buy yourself something that you have had your eye on for a while. Let's be real, the middle of winter is most likely not your favorite time of the year. Spice up your February with a little pop of color and get excited for spring! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment