May 02, 2016

Polished


Sandal weather is finally just around the corner which means it is time to start pulling out your favorite summer polishes! I don't always have a manicure, however even in the dead of winter my toes are always painted. Feet kind of gross me out, so having a nice colorful polished pedicure is a always a must-- especially if you are going to wear sandals! Essie has always been my go to brand as I love their wide range of colors and all the fun names. I think naming the nail polsih shades would be such a fun job because seriously, who doesn't love a good pun? Fiji is my go-to color for manicures as the light pink matches everything and for some reason it always makes you look tanner than you are. However, I always mix up the colors for my toes. A bright blue, or watermelon are always great options! What is you favorite brand and shade for the summer?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :