May 27, 2016

May Playlist

Happy Friday everyone!! I typically share playlist posts at the very end of the month, however I thought I would do it today as I know a lot of people go away for Memorial Day weekend. I think that a good playlist can make or break a long flight to road trip, and this one has a really good variety. Now that is feels like summer, I have found myself listening to a lot of country again. Also, the top 40 stations have added a few new songs recently, my favorite being Cant Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake. It's so upbeat and perfect for summer! I am on the Cape for the weekend and am planning on taking advantage of the perfect weather and scenery to get some new outfit photos up soon! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment