March 07, 2016

Shades of Spring









sweater | jeans | shoes | sunglasses (sold out) similar | watch

Happy monday! This week it is supposed to reach 65 degrees which has me 100% in the spring mindset. March and April are always such weird transition months and dressing for chilly mornings and warmer afternoons can be difficult. Recently, I have been trying to move away from my darker winter colors and slowly bring in more colorful pieces. This blush sweater with the criss-cross hem is one of my favorite tops right now. At this point I am done with wearing dark wash denim all the time, so a distressed pair of light wash jeans are the perfect alternative! As for shoes, I have been wearing boots a little bit less and resorting to my converse or a pair of flats. What are your favorite transition looks?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment