March 28, 2016

March Playlist

Happy Monday, I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend and had a wonderful Easter! This past month I stuck to my winter playlist on Spotify so I don't have a ton of new songs to share. However, with spring break just a few weeks away, I really need to start working on a new playlist for all my travels and relaxing on the beach- any suggestions are more than welcome :) A few of these songs are actually from spinning classes, so if you are looking for a some new workout tunes to help you get motivated and jump-start your week, check these out!  

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :

  1. I love that you put 1985 on here! I am constantly throwing in a few throwbacks into my playlists (mostly because new songs get overplayed REALLY fast!)

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessed with 1985 since last summer! It's one of my favorite under-rated songs (-:

    Carly June | cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete