December 29, 2014

L.L. Bean & Barbour

Over Christmas break, I like to keep my outfits relatively casual and super comfortable. My L.L. Bean norwegian sweater is mens, so it is over sized and is so warm to put on after a long day of skiing. For my birthday, I received a Barbour jacket and have been wearing it nonstop since I opened it! I got the "classic beadnell" style which is slightly more fitted then the "beadnell" style but not super tailored which I adore. I love the look of the two classic pieces paired together with some simple jeggings and bean boots. How beautiful is this mountain scenery!?









jacket- Barbour | sweater- L.L. Bean | jeans- Nordstrom | boots- L.L. Bean | socks- Old Navy (in stores) | glasses- Kate Spade

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

3 comments :

  1. Love your outfit so much! That coat is adorable and I am dying over the mountains in the background... where I live we don't have gorgeous mountains!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, New England is the best! What a scene!

    ReplyDelete