December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

I cannot believe that today is Christmas Eve! There is nothing I love more than having an occasion to get dressed up for. Today my family is having brunch, going to church and then to a christmas party, so I am getting plenty of excuses to get all dressed up! Last year, I saw almost the exact dress at J. Crew and fell in love with it (but not the $250 price tag), when I saw this show up on their factory kids site I was thrilled! I adore the black and gold for the holidays, plus this year is is surprisingly warm here in Massachusetts, almost sixty degrees (and rainy) which is completely different from our typical white Christmas. Anyways, what I am trying to say is that the warmer weather is perfect for this sleeveless dress. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve spent with friends and family- only a few more hours until Christmas!







dress- Crewcuts Factory | shoes- Target | necklace- Etsy | bracelet- J. Crew Factory | earrings- Kate Spade

Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. LOVE that dress, Catherine! Merry Christmas!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Hope your day is amazing! Merry Christmas!
    xx, Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete