December 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week has been a long one and I am so excited that it is friday! Although my school does not have exams until after Christmas break, the workload has been tough and they have been packing in the tests, essays and quizzes (hence the lack of posts). Anyone else miss the elementary school days when before break meant movies and parties!? Despite the whole "school thing" I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit and could not be happier!

One: Decorating 
This past weekend we finally got our Christmas tree and other holiday decorations! My mom picked up this boxwood wreath that I am quite obsessed with and obviously had to Instagram... before she even had the chance to put a red bow on it!

Two: Store Displays
Last weekend my friends and I all went to do some Christmas shopping, although I was not super successful the displays were on point! Anthropologie was a winter wonderland, along with J. Crew and Madewell!

Three: Christmas Cards
Getting the mail around this time of the year is always so exciting! I love looking at everyone's Christmas cards, especially ones with cute little kids! I saw this "Oh What Fun" card while I was at my cousins house and had to take advantage of their adorable wallpaper to snap a quick picture :)

Hang in there, it's almost vacation time!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment