August 22, 2014

Lilly at the Lighthouse

Last night my family and I ventured around Cape Cod. On our way to dinner, we stopped by this lighthouse and of course I had to take a few pictures for the blog! This post does not have a ton of pictures and the lighting is not great, however the scenery was to pretty to pass up! I kept this look pretty casual by pairing my favorite Lilly skirt with a simple white V neck and cardigan. A white cardigan is one of my go-to summer pieces because it can be worn with virtually anything and will keep you warm at night or in an air conditioned restaurant.



If you are looking into purchasing a pair of Jack Rogers I definitely recommend the pink and white. They were my first pair and I still adore them because they look so cute with most of my summer clothes! 

My favorite croakies from Apparel by PW matched my skirt perfectly and added the perfect pop of color against the white! 

 I loved the detailing on this skirt, plus it has pockets which is always a bonus! 
 Skirt- Lilly Pulitzer (Old) similar | Shirt-Old Navy | Cardigan- Old Navy | Shoes- Jack Rogers | Necklace- Monogram Online | Croakies- Apparel by PW | Sunglasses- Ray-Ban

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment