August 19, 2014

Nantucket

This past weekend, my mom, aunts, cousins, and I went to Nantucket for a day trip. I hadn't been to Nantucket for probably three summers so it was so nice visit again! We totally lucked out and the weather was gorgeous; not too hot and sunny all day long! But, I will say that the ride over on the ferry was far from ideal as there were some pretty big waves in Nantucket sound and that did not make for the smoothest ride. I've never been seasick before and I wasn't feeling so hot when I got off that boat! Anyways, we had an awesome day browsing and shopping in downtown Nantucket and we even sat down at the beach for an hour or so to embrace the beautiful day. It was so nice to have a girls day with my family and I'm looking forward to it again next year.

Classic Nantucket style!


I kept my outfit simple with just a white tee-shirt and sweater and my orange chinos

I accessorized by my Lilly bangles and C. Wonder cross body that I got in New York. I figured with all the walking I'd be doing, I should wear practical shoes. So, I traded in my Jack Rogers for Sperrys on this day trip.

I picked up an adorable tee-shirt at Vineyard Vines!



 Shirt: Anthropologie (similar) | Sweater: J. Crew Factory (similar) | Shorts: J. Crew | Shoes: Sperry | Bag: C. Wonder (similar)

xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment