May 24, 2014

Sea Breeze, Smiles, and Patriotic Style

I love long weekends, especially Memorial Day, because it means that summer is finally nearing.  I can now wear white jeans, shorts are a must as the weather is getting warmer, and the days are longer and better overall! Most importantly, we all come together with a sense of patriotism to honor those that we have lost for the purpose of protecting our freedom…but more about that will come in our post on Monday.  I think that my outfit is fairly patriotic today with the red and blue, all the more reason to share it!



I'm loving these new croakies from Lilly.  Who has been enjoying Lilly's prints from the Spring and Summer collections?  I know I have!




Two of my favorite accessories in one picture!

And of course, what's a warm weather blog post without my Jack Rogers?  I recently bought this pair and I can't express how adorable and versatile they are; I love them!

Shirt: J. Crew Factory | Shorts: J. Crew | Necklace: J. Crew Factory (similar) | Bracelet: C. Wonder | Shoes: Jack Rogers

What are your favorite spring to summer transitional styles?  Share outfit ideas, styling tips, or any new trends you are loving in the comments!

xoxo,
Julianna

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment