May 25, 2014

Backyard Views and Summer Hues

 For the long weekend I went down to my beach house and could not be more excited to be back. Although the weather has not been ideal, I have had a great weekend! Today, I went to the In the Pink store and purchased this "Jellies be Jammin'" dress! This dress is definitely my most practical Lilly dress, It can be easily dressed up or dressed down. I am thinking about purchasing the Pink Skinny Bow Tie Belt for a more dressy look. Thank goodness for warmer weather, I have missed wearing bright colors and patterns! 

Cotton shift dresses are very practical when you are in a rush, throw on a simple necklace, your favorite sandals and you're ready to go with almost no effort!

The lighting this afternoon was absolutely perfect! 

I have a slight obsession with Jack Rogers, I have four pairs, but these were my first pair and remain my favorite. In the Summer, pink is basically a neutral color in my wardrobe so they go with almost everything! 


dress- Lilly Pulitzer | sandals- Jack Rogers | monogrammed necklace- Etsy

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I love that dress on you! I have a basic blue version of it from Lilly, and it is probably one of the most comfortable dresses that I own.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete