May 04, 2014

Sail Boats and Sunshine

After a crazy week back at school, I finally have time to finish this post that has been saved as a draft for quite a while! Our last night on vacation was so nice, we enjoyed a delicious dinner and beautiful ocean views. Despite the fact that I was incredibly burned and my hair was wet, I loved getting to wear my new sailboat dress and walk the beach with my family. Hoping for some weather above 60 degrees soon and let the countdown to summer begin, only 6 weeks to go!


The boardwalk and the beach, does it get any better? I am so exited for long beach days followed by fun summer nights. 

        
Navy and gold is one of my favorite combinations through out the year 

        
You can never go wrong with a pair of Jacks!

        

       

Dress- Crewcuts Factory | Sandals- Jack Rogers | Monogrammed Necklace- Etsy

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :

  1. that dress is so pretty! love it
    xoxo
    orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so pretty! love it
    xoxo
    orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete