May 21, 2014

Stationary Savvy

Today I was cleaning out my desk and realized that I have a legitimate addiction to stationary, so naturally I had to write a post about some of my favorites and a few that I am currently loving! I partially blame my stacks of stationary on the fact that I have attended a sleep away camp for years and letters are our only way of communication to friends and family. I leave in exactly one month from today, so I decided it would be the perfect day to post this. Although letter writing is not exactly part of our everyday lives, it is always nice to receive a hand written thank you note or a nice, unexpected card in the mail. Stationary has a wide range in prices, but no matter the budget I guarantee you will find something adorable. If you are looking for something very inexpensive, I suggest checking out the dollar section at target, that's where I picked up the scalloped set and the blue and pink ones. For a more personalized set of stationary I am loving these monogrammed Lilly Pulitzer and these classic navy and white cards from The Stationary Studio! If you have found any great stationary recently leave a comment below, I am always looking for more to add to my extensive collection! 


xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 


No comments :

Post a Comment