July 11, 2017

Dorm Wishlist


With college just a month and a half away, I have officially started to accumulate things for my dorm.  To be quite honest, trying to figure out everything that I need to bring with me is making me a little anxious but at the same time I am so excited to decorate a new room! As of right now, I am planning on having navy, gray, and white being the main colors, so most things on my wish list fall into that color scheme. I ordered this tassel duvet cover and want to get some fun patterned sheets and throw pillows to make the otherwise simple bedding more fun. My roommate and I are having dinner next week, so I think I will have a much better idea of what I need to buy once we talk and decide who is going to bring what! Do you have any advice for incoming college freshman? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see your dorm room! It's going to be so cute! I just wrote a post about tips for incoming freshman if you want to check it out!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at LIC Merchant Login Portal : Registration and Login in 2020

    ReplyDelete