July 03, 2017

July Fourth







shirt | skort- zara (sold out) similar | shoes | bracelet 

Happy July! After Christmas, Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. I love seeing a sea of red, white, and blue, going to the parade, cookouts, and of course ending them day with a firework show over the ocean. Typically I end up wearing a few different outfits though out the day, but I think this one would be perfect to wear to a BBQ. I purchased this white skort at the beginning of spring and can't get enough of it. Unfortunately, it is no longer available online, however I highly suggest adding a white skirt/skort to your summer wardrobe as they are so versatile and look great once you start to build up your tan :) I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :