July 18, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks


It's officially that time of year again... the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I'm sure you have been reading about this left and right on other blogs, but I just wanted to share a few of my personal favorite picks from the sale. With college just around the corner, I am trying to limit my spending so I am not planning on doing a total shopping spree. However, I really need a new pair of jeans so I think I am going to take advantage of the awesome price tags and snag a pair before the sale opens to everyone. This sale is the best time to purchase designer investment pieces so if you are in the market for new boots or a nice bag make sure to check out the sale before everything goes back to being full priced. 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment