January 11, 2016

Guide to Patagonia Pullovers


Now that it is consistently chilly out everyday I have been wearing my patagonia pullovers all the time. There are so many different styles, so I thought I would share my thoughts on each one. If you are in the market for a warm and great quality pullover than I highly suggest checking out patagonia. 

the synchilla// This style is very warm and great for layering. The fleece is super soft and has a bit of an over sized fit. 

the re-tool// This is probably the most popular style and the coziest. It is a bit more fitted than the synchilla. The middle pocket is great to put your phone or keys and is only a feature on this style. 

the nano-puff// This is the only style that I do not own, however I have tried it on. This would be an awesome layer to wear under your ski coat on a super cold day, or for a light jacket in the fall. I am absolutely in love with the navy and teal color combination! 

the better sweater// This is by far and away my personal favorite style. I have had mine for four years and it still looks brand new after TONS of wear! I like how it is fitted and can wear it and still look somewhat presentable. 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I love this post! I have the synchilla and absolutely love it! I have been super eager to purchase the better sweater though and I am pretty convinced by this post! Patagonia has some of the greatest (and warmest) products out there!

    Xo, Kate // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete