January 12, 2016

Basics & Barbour {Collab}








jacket | sweater similar | jeans | boots | socks similar

Do you ever have one outfit that you always find yourself resorting to? This is mine. In the winter a variation of a white cable knit sweater, my favorite pair of jeans (linked above and under $60!!), bean boots, and my Barbour jacket are worn at least once a week. The look is so easy to throw together and   works for so many occasions. Today I am collaborating with Daria to share how we style our Barbour jackets. I got my jacket last year for my birthday and although they are a bit pricey, they will last forever and are so timeless. Personally, I love the olive color but the navy is also super cute! I have the beadnell style, which is a bit more fitted than the original bedale. What is your go-to simple winter look? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

*see Daria's post here*

1 comment :

  1. I love this jacket, the olive color is so pretty!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete