January 26, 2016

Boston Harbor







sweater similar | jeans | scarf | hat | boots

Over the weekend, we experienced the very end of the blizzard and got a couple inches of snow. After last winter, I can't say I am excited for any huge storms so this was just fine by me! My mom and I went for a walk on Sunday morning and it was absolutely beautiful. Living in a town on Boston Harbor is so wonderful and I don't think I will ever get tired of looking out across the water and seeing the skyline. 

Pink and navy has always been one of my favorite color combinations, and I love how this outfit bring the colors together in a subtle manner. If you are looking for a new scarf, check out Gap. This is seriously the softest thing ever and it comes in so many different colors and patterns. Today is the last day of exams (whoo!!!) and tomorrow we don't have school, so I am excited to get some much needed rest!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment