November 27, 2015

Seventeen


Today I turn seventeen. It's unbelievable how fast the past year went by. When I was little, I always thought that sixteen was so old, yet I still feel like I am little freshman. This past year was great, I got my license, my first car, and went abroad for the first time. It's crazy to think about everything that will happen this year, after all it's my last year before I am officially an "adult". I will take the SAT and ACT, complete college applications, and eventually decide on a school. As nerve wracking as it is, everything is so exciting and new and I cannot wait to see what is in store. I am so happy to be spending my birthday on the Cape this year and enjoy a delicious dinner with my family! Here's to being able to watch R-rated movies ;) 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I hope you had a great bday!!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete