November 04, 2015

Let's Talk Leggings

one | two | three

I, like majority of the female population love leggings. They are so, so comfortable, and if done right can be worn outside of the gym. Today, I thought that I would talk a little bit about Lululemon. I remember going into sixth grade and getting my first pair, they were the groove style and had very colorful band. They were pretty much the ultimate mom pant and were about one step away from being bell bottoms. They looked best when worn with a lovely pair of rolled down Uggs and an Abercromie tee shirt. Fast forward to seventh grade and 2011 brought the discovery of leggings. I got a pair for christmas and realized how great they really were. We go skiing every weekend, so not only did I find them great for school, but to layer under snow pants. I still have those leggings five years later and they are in great condition. 

After I just raved about Lululemon, I guess I will address the one thing that holds me back, the $98 price tag. Yes, it is incredibly ridiculous to drop almost $100 on a pair of black stretchy pants, but honestly once you buy one pair, you will never go back. Besides the see through pants "scandal" in 2013, their quality is impeccable. Personally, I have never had an issue with them, and their customer service is amazing. They offer free hemming, and if you do not live near a store, free shipping on all orders! My favorite style is the wunder under, which is great for everyday wear, working out, and they come in a variety of colors. If you want a pair primarily for running or working out, the pace rival crop is designed to be tighter and has mesh detailing for extra breathability. I have not bought a pair in a few years and my birthday and christmas are coming up, so I think a new pair will be at the top of my list. What are your thought on Lululemon, splurge or save? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I absolutely love Lululemon! But can definitely relate to that hefty price tag... but I find that they're worth it! Mine have lasted me ages.

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete