November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Outfit






dress similar | boots | bracelets 1 & 2 | necklace | earrings | sunglasses

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day is filled with family, friends, and lots of delicious food! I just want to take a moment to thank every one of you. Preppy by the Sea has become such a big part of my life and I am so thankful for anyone that reads the blog. I love connecting with readers, so if you ever want to chat, leave a comment, or send us an email! My Thanksgiving is going to be pretty small and casual, so I think that this outfit would be perfect. I don't know about you, but I plan on eating lots of pie and mashed potatoes, so a dress is usually the more comfortable option- plus it hides the food baby :) I purchased this dress at Gap a few years ago and completely forget that I owned it. The colors are great for this time of year, and it's flannel so its super cozy for chilly days. I opted for a bunch of gold jewelry to dress up the look, and my booties for a little extra height! What are you wearing today?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment