November 24, 2015

V Neck & Ripped Jeans

 







I am so excited to be sharing this outfit on the blog! After four times shooting it, and something going wrong each time, I am finally content with the way the photos turned out! I have been on the hunt for a pair of ripped jeans since this summer and finally found a pair that I liked. I look ridiculous in boyfriend jeans, so those were quickly ruled out and I did not want too much distressing. I found a pair at J. Crew that was absolutely perfect, but they were too short on me and the tall was sold out in my size. I was willing to pay the heftier price tag, but when I stumbled upon these at Old Navy and they fit like a glove, how could I say no? Also, they're under $30 #winwin! I love how simplistic this outfit is, plus this might be the coziest sweater ever!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I really want to check out Old Navy's clothes, they look great! And people have been raving about them lately!!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete