November 03, 2014

The Look for Less- Fall & Winter

Now that November has officially begun, the cool weather is here to stay and it is time to stock up on some new pieces- if you have not already! Although I find myself shopping quite frequently, at least 80% of the time I purchase things on sale. Recently, I have been seeing lots of dupes for some pricey items, which is a great way to shop (especially for trendy items)! Last spring I wrote a post very similar to this that also included some other trips for bargain hunting and people really seemed to enjoy it, so here is the Fall/ Winter version! In the winter, I tend to lean towards more simple clothing with little pops of pattern in my accessories. I LOVE all things plaid, and a scarf is the perfect functional and fashionable piece! I also am obsessing over the leopard pumps and am considering purchasing the steal option from target (see here for more leopard looks)! The J. Crew Factory navy flared skirt is one of my favorite things I have purchased this year and the Old Navy black vest helps to create the perfect layered look! Have you found any great steals this season, leave a comment below I would love to check them out! 

Your Savings | Scarf- $45.20 // Skirt- $147 // Vest- $95 // Pumps- $320.01
Total Savings | $607.21

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment