November 26, 2014

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift has been one of my favorite singers since her first album, Taylor Swift was released back in 2006. To be quite honest I have only listed to 1989 on loop for the past month... In addition to being incredibly musically talented, her style is also impeccable. She has such a unique and personal sense of style, which I absolutely love about her. She does not also conform to the latest trends and wearing what she personally enjoys. I would describe Taylor Swift's style as retro meets classic with a modern twist! Here are a few of my favorite looks!

I adore the flared skirt and the blush bag, such a simple but put together look.

"Cherry lips, crystal skies, I could show you incredible things" 
If you have not seen her Blank Space music video yet you seriously need to open a new tab and head over to Youtube. The estate she filmed it at is amazing, her outfits are to die for and it is so well done!

This might be one of my favorite looks, partly because she is dressed in all Kate Spade, but she also looks stunning!

This two piece is gorgeous, I love the blush pink color. 

I need this sweater!

This is such a simple and classic look, you really can't go wrong. I like how she played up the cable knit sweater with the texture of the flowy skirt! The curled pony tail is a nice touch as well.

I love the pea coat paired with the tartan scarf! This is the perfect look for strolling the city streets in early winter!

This is one of her more edgy looks, but it totally works and I love it!

This outfit is very classic. The fall hues, red lips and hair cut are perfection! 

Personally, I think that she looks best in all black- I especially love her look in the Shake it Off music video!

I love the romper and the yellow heels add the perfect pop of color!

Which look is your favorite?

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

*all photos via pinterest*

2 comments :

  1. I love the outfit with the pea coat ans tartan scarf. The colors all go so well together and I love the fall/early winter vibe it gives off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Look for Less: Taylor Swift at Automat" segment presents budget-friendly alternatives to achieve Taylor Swift's stylish ensemble, allowing fashion enthusiasts to emulate her sophisticated and chic aesthetic without breaking the bank.
    Taylor Swift Eras Tour Jacket

    ReplyDelete