November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week has been crazy, I guess it's that super hectic time of year again! This week will be followed by a busy weekend filled with lots of school related activities. I just keep telling myself to brave out the next few days because the Thanksgiving break will be here shortly!

One: iPhone 6
This week my new phone arrived and I could not be more excited! I had the iPhone 5 for two years, it was great while it lasted, but by the end it would not hold a charge which was extremely aggravating! The adjustment to the size is not as bad as I thought it would be, infact I actually like the bigger size and the camera is AMAZING- perfect for snapping some good quality insta pics on the go :) Leave a comment if you want to see a "What's on my iPhone" post! I purchased this hot pink Kate Spade case (25% off with the code OHJOY) it's so simple but I love it! Also, Lilly Pulitzer released their iPhone 6 cases yesterday Tusk in Sun//Let's Cha Cha//First Impressions

Two: Bean Boots
The temperatures dropped significantly this week, so I found myself wearing my bean boots quite a few times. Did you see my post about socks to wear with bean boots earlier this week? 

Three: Charles River Apparel Pullover 
I have been loving my emerald green pullover, it is so cozy and makes the perfect layering piece! Make sure you head on over to our Instagram (@preppybythesea) and enter to win one for yourself-giveaway ends tonight!

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea


2 comments :

  1. Love all of this! Those pink boot socks are to die for, I must get a pair! Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pullover is super cute!

    greetings from london!

    Mathu xoxo
    undercoverchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete