September 01, 2014

Laid Back on Labor Day

Happy Labor Day! When this holiday comes every year I just can't believe summer is really ending. I woke up this morning and honestly was in disbelief that today is the first day of September. Both Catherine and I go back to school tomorrow (gasp) and I've still yet to finish my summer reading. But no worries, I made time to blog and get a pedicure today. It's a good thing I have my priorities straight. Anyways, after Labor Day it's an unwritten rule that its time to pack the white jeans away until next summer. But, I totally think its okay to wear white jeans into September; if the weather still feels like summer, you may as well dress like it. I recently made a purchase form J. Crew Factory after one of their "take an addition 30% off" sales, and scored this peplum. Believe it or not, its a kids (I get so excited when they make size 16) and it fits perfectly. Plus, who does't love the bargains you get from shopping at Crew Cuts Factory?





Finally, I bought a neutral crystal necklace and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.

I love these J. Crew earrings I got on sale a few months ago!


Top: Crew Cuts Factory | Pants: Madewell | Necklace: J. Crew Factory | Earrings: J. Crew (similar) | Shoes: Jack Rogers

Enjoy the holiday!

xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. Love this outfit! The top is great, such a nice relaxed and casual look to it. :)

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete