November 25, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, it's so nice to have the long weekend still ahead to look forward to! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and is slowly recovering from a food coma. Today I am planning on having a relaxing day on the Cape and maybe browsing around town or bundling up and going on a beach walk with my family. Sunday is my I8th birthday, so tomorrow night a bunch of my friends and I are going out to dinner to celebrate! Do you have any fun plans for the rest of the weekend? Good luck to all you brave soles braving the crowds today at the mall! 

One: College Visit
Last Saturday Julianna, my friend Kate, and I all drove out to Holy Cross to visit our friend Lea for the night. We had so much fun getting to see her dorm, meet her friends, and seeing the beautiful campus. This was our first overnight visit which gave us such a better feel for what life is like on a college campus compared to a quick tour and info session. Needless to say I think we are all excited to see where we will end up going! Also, you can see that this top has clearly been a favorite :) 

We are so excited to announce that we are partnering up with Smile Brilliant. After we finish the teeth whitening process we will be sharing our results and lots of other exciting details. Today they are having 25% off with the code "WHITEFRIDAY2016" which is an amazing deal for the holidays. 

Three: Thanksgiving Festivities
Yesterday morning my dad and I woke up early and ran the turkey trot. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't psyched to get up and go out in the cold, however the views of the ocean made it all worth it, plus it makes all the pie guilt free, right? We went to my cousins house later in the afternoon and feasted and then somehow all ended up watching Step Brothers together afterwards. Needless to say there were a lot of laughs and a lot of good food! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment