October 14, 2015

Barbour x Stripes








jacket | tee | jeans | bag | flats similar | sunglasses

Last weekend, the crisp air rolled in when I was on the Cape and I pulled our my Barbour jacket for the first time. Honestly, if I could only wear one outfit for all of fall, this would be it. A striped tee, dark wash denim, and flats are so simple but all look great paired together. Recently, I have styled a bunch of looks that I got for great deals, but this look (aside from the tee) is comprised of more "investment" pieces. I'm not going to sugar coat it, Barbour jackets come with a hefty price tag. I do not go out and buy super expensive pieces very often, but when I do I they are items with amazing quality that will last forever and can be worn frequently. I wore this coat pretty much everyday after I got it last year and know that I will continue to do that again this year. I opted for a the slightly more tailored look, with the Classic Beadnell jacket in the color olive. This fall, I have also been loving my suede tote from Mark and Graham with my initials on it. It's the perfect size for fit my laptop and camera, which makes it great for travel. What are your favorite things for fall?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment