October 06, 2015

Bags on a Budget








shirt | jeans | flats | tote (similar) | black bag | crossbody
Quick side note- I don't think I have ever taken pictures in this crazy of wind, so excuse my hair :) 

I have always been a big bag person, in fact my dad has been nagging me since I can remember about them being all over the place. Whether it's a tote, duffel, or crossbody, you can count me in. Because I love having a variety of bags, I am always looking for inexpensive options that still look nice. I really only have three nice bags, one from Kate Spade, my Longchamp, and a suede tote from Mark and Graham. 

Here's where Old Navy comes in. Two summer's ago I came across the tassel tote when I was browsing online and ordered it. I was so surprised at the quality and have used it to death between trips to Vermont and the Cape, as a carry-on for flights, and even as a beach bag. Then last fall, before I went to D.C. I found myself needing a new crossbody. I checked out Old Navy and I found the perfect black one! It is great for walking around the city and can hold all of the essentials. Finally, I stopped in the store last weekend and stumbled upon the black trapeze bag and oh my gosh am I obsessed! I love the unique structure and the size is perfect. It's so chic and kind of reminds me of the Céline nano tote, but about $2,500 cheaper. All of the bags shown above are under $35! If anyone is on the hunt for a cute bag, definitely check out Old Navy in your travels!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment