September 05, 2017

Weekend Wear






dress (similar) | shoes | sunglasses | bralette | bag (similar)

I am the biggest proponent of Nike shorts and a t-shirt, but honestly sometimes it is easier to just toss on a comfy t-shirt dress when running errands or going to your 8 AM class. This dress is hands down one of my favorite pieces in my closet, it is insanely soft and the color is perfect for any season. These are the last photos I took before leaving for college and I accidentally left this dress in my room at home...no worries my mom is going to mail it to me :) Unfortunately it is no longer available, but I'm sure you would be able to find something similar at almost any store. Do you have a favorite lazy day look? 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

3 comments :

  1. I love your outfit. Your dress is amazing. Where is it from?

    Gold Clutter

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin good catherine! that dress really suits you!
    xo, hannah
    hannahwithacamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the dress and bag!

    ReplyDelete